Outstanding Middle Leadership Programme (OMLP)
The Outstanding Middle Leadership Programme is targeted at middle leaders with some experience, but who are not yet ready to embark on a national Programme (NPQ). This training builds on the EMLP and helps more established middle leaders develop their skills further.It provised excellent preparation for the NPQML.
The programme helps leaders to:
- Evaluate their own leadership skills through a 360° diagnostic
- Distinguish the difference between leadership and management
- Scrutinise Ofsted criteria for leadership and secure judgements
- Identify and apply different Leadership styles for different contexts
- Carry out a whole school Impact Project
- Be accountable for progress through effective data analysis
- Develop a strategic direction linked to school plan
Programme flier can be found here.
Use our booking form
Contact 01582 599921 ext 362 or
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and details of future sessions
The next programme will take place from April – July 2017